Monday, September 16, 2024

September 16, 2024

Hey y'all, what's going on?

As we enter the final week of the summer season, I'm very happy that summer's going away this Sunday to kick off the first day of fall. Over the weekend, I added some new games to the PS2 emulator. The games I added are Real Pool, R-Type Final, Raiden III and Flipnic. I already played Raiden III and I've beaten it which is the 727th game added to my credit.

Now I know that I don't watch NFL football anymore since 2020, but I really feel that the NFL has dropped the ball on their concussion protocols, and I also feel that the reason for this, is because they treat their players like a bunch of savages. I may get heat for saying this, but it's all true from the way I see it. Their new rules are confusing and the regular season schedule is just too much to bear.

What's going on with the sport of college football? If I could just come up with just one word how I feel about the current state of college football, it's the one word I'll be stuck with, and that word is pathetic. Why I use the word pathetic? It's because of the conference realignments, their now-expanded palyoff system and teams who act as the "favorites" constantly been running up the score. I was a fan of that, but as of this writing, I feel that there's no real competition to the opposing teams to keep the games from reaching its climax.

From everything I said, the sport of college football has died. All of this is all about the money in the hands of the suits of the NCAA, because it's all about the paid athletes over student-athletes and I just find everything wrong it.

Always be yourself, always be you 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment